The Cheapest Online 39 LED Red-Orange Vehicle Caution Signal & Worklight
Emergency Light Bar
The Cheapest Online 39 LED Red-Orange Vehicle Caution Signal & Worklight are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU| Product Code | : B002RJOOHW |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $9.50 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #457342 in Automotive
- Brand: Diamond
Features
- 24 LED Super Bright Red/Orange Dayglow Signal Mode
- 15 LED Worklight Mode
- Flashing Mode
- Strong Magnet Base Secures To Rear of Vehicle
- Flip-up Swivel Hook Hanger
- 24 LED Super Bright Red/Orange Dayglow Signal Mode
- 15 LED Worklight Mode
- Flashing Mode
- Strong Magnet Base Secures To Rear of Vehicle
- Flip-up Swivel Hook Hanger
Product Description
24 LED Super Bright Red/Orange Dayglow Signal Mode
15 LED Worklight Mode
Flashing Mode
Strong Magnet Base Secures To Rear of Vehicle
Flip-up Swivel Hook Hanger
Uses 3 "AAA" Batteries (included)
3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Perfect
By Regina
I bought this to keep in the car in case I should be caught in a snow storm or some other weather related event. It is perfect it fits in the Compartment between the two front seats. I took it out of the packaging and hit the on switch and it fired right up changed the different solid red to white (that's bright mode) and the flashing red. Then I went out to the garage and checked to see the strength of the magnetic. No problem grabbed right on to the back of the car and other places. I was pleased as I some concerns that since my car is new and has a lot of non-magnetic surfaces. The hook comes out easily and is well made. The hook was important to me as in a snow storm I do not want to have to get out of my car and risk being hit by another car do to low visibility the hook can go right on the rear view mirror and will be noticed immediately. The entire unit is well constructed and the on-switch mode easy to engage. The photo though gives the impression that this is a huge light, however, if you look at in the description area the measurements are right there. The lights will serve me well and for other purposes than weather while traveling: it could be used to signal an accident ahead. Yes, I carry flares, but this light grabs attention and will get drivers attention quickly. The light says with its bright lights and flashing "Pay attention". Arrived quickly and well packaged. Battery installed and ready to go as I stated above. And one other thing is it is a piece of equipment that will work no matter how upset a person is and in a medical emergency if the driver is the one that is incapacitated by a heart attack then the hook will allow the device to be hang on the rear view mirror or if the driver is performing first aid in the car to another the same applies. In an emergency one does not have the ability to engage equipment that is fussy.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great Things Come In Small Packages.
By Joseph Freas
Strange thing is, I discovered this little handy light for my dad for Christmas by accident. He does a lot of outside contracting work and landscaping in the warmer months & in the fall is raking leaves or snow plowing in the winter. There have been times when his safety cones haven't been enough from the maniac drivers today. I purchased this with great hesitation and was quite reluctant. However, the shipping was quick and the item arrived exactly as described. (I have not tried it yet to see if it works, surely though if it does not, I will be returning it for a replacement). I've worked with many different kinds of lights and strobes before, if this is anything like the better ones then I will be greatly appreciative because this lamp was inexpensive. I wouldn't recommend buying just this light for your vehicle or bike. It's better to have as much visibility as possible. I purchased this as an "in addition to" factor, with a rooftop, flashing light. I was even surprised to see that this handy little light came with a built-in hanger to hang from anything high enough or perhaps even clothing if you should be a volunteer fire police officer, (I could have used something like this when I did this almost eight years ago). Seeing that the light has LED, it should provide adequate, if not great visibility. Daytime use may be limited to 50 feet, but nightime use is a different story, and I can almost guarantee that this light would be visible up to and possibly even exceeding 250 feet. (The only thing I would say would have been better for this product instead of a hanger, would have been a sturdy suction cup so that one could place on the sides or tailgates of trucks or cars for either work purposes or if a motorist should happen to breakdown alongside the road).Either way, I'm interested in seeing how this works. From a buyer's perspective, I could be completely wrong, (the thing could be a piece of junk), but from a fellow user of similar lights and having experience in using better-quality emergency lights, I will give this the benefit of the doubt. I once purchased a bicycle tailight for the fire police and was astonished to see I could use it for anything, even in the daytime, because what little bulbs there were, they were LED, and pierced the day and night hours.After all, good things come in small packages.- Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
Related Seller For 39 LED Red-Orange Vehicle Caution Signal & Worklight :
24 LED Super Bright Red/Orange Dayglow Signal Mode 15 LED Worklight Mode Flashing Mode Strong Magnet Base Secures To Rear of Vehicle Flip-up Swivel Hook Hanger Uses 3 ...
LED Worklight Mode - China Caution Light,39 Led Red-Orange Vehicle ...
LED Worklight Mode, Find Details about Caution Light,39 Led Red-Orange Vehicle Caution Signal from LED Worklight Mode - Ringlong Inc.
Emergency Road LED Triangles - China Caution Light,39 Led Red ...
Emergency Road LED Triangles, Find Details about Caution Light,39 Led Red-Orange Vehicle Caution Signal from Emergency Road LED Triangles - Ringlong Inc.
vehicle warning light | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
Visit eBay for great deals on a huge selection vehicle warning light. ... $32.39. Buy It Now. ... Newly listed 18 LED Emergency Vehicle Strobe Lights for Front Grille ...
strobe warning lights | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
North American Signal (1) Valeo (1) Wolo ... $32.39. Buy It Now. ... HQRP 18-LED Emergency Vehicle Warning Windshield Strobe Flash Light White Amber.
FEDERAL SIGNAL Perimeter Light, LED, Blue/White, 5 In L - Vehicle ...
FEDERAL SIGNAL Perimeter Light, LED, Blue/White, 5 In L ... Vehicle Warning Lights (874) Emergency Vehicle Lights (459) Perimeter Lights (64) Read Reviews;
Vehicle Warning Lights - Adamson Industries
Vehicle Warning Lights; ... $39.95. Choose Options. 2. Whelen Vertex Super LED Light. $84.95. ... Federal Signal MicroPulse LED Lightheads. $69.95. Compare.
Vehicle Warning Lights | Gempler's
Buy vehicle warning lights and reduce your risk of highway accidents with your farm equipment, ... only $ 39.00! More details. Vehicle ... LED Warning Lights Magnetic ...
Vehicle Warning Lights - AW Direct: Towing Equipment, Work Truck ...
AW Direct carries a variety of vehicle warning lights to keep your fleet safe on the road. ... LED Signal Lite ... Starting @ $39.99. Manufacturer:
LED - Turn Signals - FoxTail Lights.com
LED Turn Signals Peterson Manufacturing offers a variety of amber LED turn signals, such as: mid-turn signal light, ... signal and warning lights. ... $16.39 ...




0 comments
Post a Comment