Price Comparisons LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Amber
Emergency Light Bar
Price Comparisons LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Amber are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU| Product Code | : B006NODL6C |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $178.95 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #500805 in Lighting
- Color: Amber/Amber
- Brand: Lumax
- Dimensions: 1.26" h x
2.13" w x
29.02" l,
7.72 pounds
Features
- Strong fog penetrability and dust-proof.
- Fully sealed and made with high-rigidity polycarbonate material.
- Available in solid and split colors.
- Can be mounted on grill, mirror, bumper, or surface mount, Includes a black mounting flange and rubber back piece.
- 2-year warranty against defects.
- Strong fog penetrability and dust-proof.
- Fully sealed and made with high-rigidity polycarbonate material.
- Available in solid and split colors.
- Can be mounted on grill, mirror, bumper, or surface mount, Includes a black mounting flange and rubber back piece.
- 2-year warranty against defects.
Product Description
This sleek LED light bar emits intense warning light for construction site application, EMS, police, security, undercover agents, and volunteer firefighters. It's housed in a rugged, waterproof, aluminum shell for ultra durability and can be mounted onto your dashboard, deck, or even your grill.
Features:
- Rated for over 100,000 hours of operation
- 18 available flash patterns
- Stable memory recalls last flash pattern
- Includes cigarette lighter plug with On/Off switch
- Includes two L-brackets. Suction cup brackets are available for separate purchase
- Can be used as a grill light
- 10-day money back guarantee
Flash Patterns: No
- Mounting Location: Dashboard, Deck, Grill
- Led Count: 24
- Led Type: 1 Watt Super Bright
- Current Draw: 2.1A
- Connection Type: Cigarette Lighter Adaptor Installation Instructions:
- Connect wire plug coming from the light unit into back of the controller
- Connect cigarette lighter plug wire into back of the controller
- Remove the screws and end caps located on both ends of the light unit
- Unscrew and remove the L-brackets from the unit
- Position the unit in its desired mounting location
- Using a pencil, mark two bracket hole locations along the horizontal centerline on the surface.
- It's best that they be located as far apart as possible
- Using a drill biy, drill each hole from step 8
- Install the L-brackets onto surface using the screws provided
- Slide the three carriage bolts into the back of the light unit and fasten them to each of the L-brackets using the nuts provided.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Nice, bright light
By Lancelot
CHECK YOUR STATE/LOCAL LAWS BEFORE PURCHASING! I am trained in first aid and will stop at accident scenes to render aid if an "official response" has not arrived yet. I bought this light stick with a red/white LED configuration because I wanted to be seen when I stopped at an accident scene on the highway, especially if the accident was in the middle of the road. The white is highly visible and the red indicates that there is an emergency and not just a construction site.Because I was getting the light stick as a rear warning/hazard light, I didn't think there would be a problem with the color combination. My intention was to keep from getting hit on the highway, not clearing traffic as I drove down the road. It was only after I bought the light that I found Illinois (and many other states) are rather strict about flashing lights on vehicles. In Illinois, it seems that even using the emergency flashers that come with every car and truck made is illegal. I have never heard of that law being enforced, but presumably, if it's on the law books, it could be.I am trying to exchange this light stick for one with amber LEDs. Still technically illegal for my purposes. But, I think amber is less an "in you face" violation than red/white. I have had an amber mini light bar for years and have never been challenged on it by law enforcement. I will take the chance of adding an amber light stick if it will save me and others from injury at an accident scene until official help arrives.This light stick was very bright and had a nice variety of flash patterns. I will miss it!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Almost perfect
By Eric AZ
The product works great (the light stick), it is very bright and has some very cool and attention getting flash patterns. The only two issues I ran into was in the product description it stated the item came with a cigarette lighter plug. Mine did not. It came with the control box with red and black wires that I had to go to Radio Shack to buy a 10AMP cigarette lighter plug with a switch in order to get power to it. The second issue (or product improvement) is the control box itself. The cord/wire area that goes into the box is on the top of the box instead of the bottom, so when I mounted the control box, the wires are facing down. This means the box is mounted upside down and the arrows are backwards so I have to remind myself to press the left arrow button when I want it to flash to the right and vice versa. There was just nowhere to mount the box with the wires/cord facing up, which looked odd and felt weird. Other than these issues, I had very little trouble installing it and wiring it. It took all of 30 minutes to get up and running and it looks great. I especially like the mounting options (the included brackets on the sides and the optional ones on top/bottom). I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone.
Related Seller For LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Amber :
This sleek LED light bar emits intense warning light for construction site application, EMS, police, security, undercover agents, and volunteer firefighters. It's ...
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle ...
LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Amber. 2 Reviews. 5 star: (1) 4 star: (1) ... LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Amber.
Sale-LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Red-Amber
BHRCMM: Sale-LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Red-Amber
LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Clear ...
You can buy LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Clear here. yes, we have LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Clear ...
Led Emergency Light Bars 4 Lights - LUMAX
Led emergency light bars for EMS, ... LUMAX Intensifier 4 Manual LUMAX Warranty Return ... LUMAX is a leading well known company in the vehicle emergency lights industry.
LUMAX Intensifier IV-A/A - Vehicle Emergency Lights, Led Emergency ...
LUMAX Intensifier IV-A/A; ... LUMAX is a leading well known company in the vehicle emergency lights ... Our led emergency light bars & emergency dash lights are ...
Emergency Vehicle LED Light - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at ...
Emergency Vehicle LED Light - 87 results like Lumax Intensifier III Vehicle Emergency LED Light Red/Amber, Lumax Grill Glare Vehicle Emergency LED Light Red/Blue ...
PEL Lumax Intensifier IV [LMX3008] - $178.95 ...
QualityEmergencyLights.com - Vehicle Emergency Lights PEL Lumax Intensifier IV [LMX3008] - This sleek LED light bar emits intense warning light for construction site ...
PEL Lumax Intensifier II [LMX3006] - $78.98 ...
QualityEmergencyLights.com - Vehicle Emergency Lights PEL Lumax Intensifier II [LMX3006] - This sleek LED light bar emits intense warning light for construction site ...
Emergency Amber Led Light Bar Home and Garden - Shopping.com
$58.95 LUMAX Intensifier Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Clear + $3.99 shipping ... $178.95 LUMAX Intensifier IV Vehicle Emergency LED Light Amber/Amber




0 comments
Post a Comment