Emergency Light Bar

Deals For Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar - SPECIAL OFFERS
Product Code: B004BRK3T6
Product Rating:
Price: $96.80

SPECIAL OFFERS
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #67206 in Automotive
  • Brand: Carr's
  • Model: 210701
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 3.00" h x
    8.00" w x
    56.50" l,
    7.80 pounds

Features

  • Stylish design integrates well with the vehicle
  • Designed to securely mount to the roof gutter
  • Can be mounted to many vehicles with internal gutters by using our stainless steel gutter mount kit
  • All Carr light bars come with special bolts that are keyed to protect your investment
  • CARR's new Xtreme black powder coat finish features a lightly textured matte finish that resists scratching, peeling and fading
  • Stylish design integrates well with the vehicle
  • Designed to securely mount to the roof gutter
  • Can be mounted to many vehicles with internal gutters by using our stainless steel gutter mount kit
  • All Carr light bars come with special bolts that are keyed to protect your investment
  • CARR's new Xtreme black powder coat finish features a lightly textured matte finish that resists scratching, peeling and fading

Product Description

Carr light bars provides a sturdy, secure mounting system for your Truck, Jeep or SUV. Standard Deluxe and Deluxe Rota light bars mount to the roof gutter, while the Jeep Deluxe and Jeep Deluxe Rota Bars mount securely to the windshield "A" pillar.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice bar just takes a little effort
By jeremy
Bar came fast great quality very sturdy. The brackets are made of some kind of hardened plastic, the bar its self is metalA few things you should know before buying:-You WILL have to cut this bar down to size unless you drive a full sized truck. The instructions tell you how to properly cut it, really not that difficult.-If your truck does not have rain gutters you will need an additional part. I didint find this out until i read the instructions.-Light bar has spots for 7 lights but really will only fit 6 good sized lights-Last but not least, because of the plastic brackets you will not be able to ground your lights to the bar its self.I would have given this 5 stars if it didint make me buy an extra part to have to mount it.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
3Cut 2 Fit!
By C. Tillison
Overall I have been pleased with the esthetic of the product. I was under the impression that it was designed to fit out of the box on my Jeep. However, it needs to be cut to fit. Just be aware that if you purchase this for your vehicle you may need to have cut it to fit properly.Overall satisfied with the product; however, the next purchase will be one that fits properly. I do plan to purchase another light bar. I have used Carr LB's in the past and have been pleased.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Not perfect but works, I am impressed with the quality
By kd
Hello all,I just installed this Carr light bar a few days ago on my 95 Dodge 2500 4x4 and I am pretty happy with it. I would like to forewarn anyone considering buying this item that you are required to cut the bar to length, they ALL come in a standard 56". Another review said he had to wield and so forth due to cutting it and I don't know what he did wrong but there's no need to wield anything. I measured from each side and took half off of each end (3" inches too long, cut 1.5" off each side to keep center) and mounted it up with no problem. I have 4 kc daylighters mounted on this rail. I wasn't expecting the bar to be near as solid as it is, when I took it out of the box I was expecting a cheap flimsy sort of thing...boy was I wrong. This bar is perfect for what I do, my family has land and I use this as a farm truck...always pulling and playing. I love tearing threw the woods at night with this set up looking to round something up, I already have 2 offroad lights on the bumper so the combo really lights up the night. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who can use power tools/doesn't have any unless you know someone who can help you out. The remaining parts are put together with simple tools like....screw driver, allen wrench (included), and 1/2" wrench. Light wiring is easy to hide inside the bar's channel too. So, if you're looking for a decent light bar well here you go. Oh and another thing, this will ONLY hold five 6" offroad lights. has holes for 7 BUT they will not all fit. I had 3 sets and ended up returning one set and just using the 4 since I bought em in 2 packs. Works well with the Carr gutterless mount, please read my review on it as well.Thanks!

See all 8 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar :


Amazon.com: Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar ...
Carr light bars provides a sturdy, secure mounting system for your Truck, Jeep or SUV. Standard Deluxe and Deluxe Rota light bars mount to the roof gutter, while the ...

M Profile Light Bar - CARR.com Automotive Accessories
CARR | M PROFILE LIGHT BARS: ... XP3 Black. CARR's new Xtreme Black Powder Coat finish features a lightly textured matte finish that resists scratching, ... 210701 ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder ...
This review is from: Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar (Automotive) ... Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar by Carr's.

CARR M Profile Light Bar, Black Powder Coat CAR-210701
Fits: 2005-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK 1984-2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2007-2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Carr 210701 220052 M Profile Light Bar Black Powder Coat w Mounts ...
CARR 210701-220052 M-Profile Light Bar Black Powder Coat w/Mounts in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts | eBay

Carr.com
M-Profile Light Bar Black Powder Coat . Tweet. SKU: 210701 $154.38 . Quantity: Product ... Light Bars Accessories CARR Gear.

Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar
Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar Reviews. Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar Now i am currently inside the shopping order online ...

#8: Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar | Buy low ...
#9: Small Fan & Mini-Air Conditioner: The Original Handy Cooler in Black #6: Kitchen Towels , White with Blue Stripe, Highly Absorbent, Low Lint, 100% Cotton Dish ...

Buy Carr 210701 M Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar ...
4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site ... Surprising Prices Carr 210701 M Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar The best selection and top ...

Buy Carr 210701 M Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar ...
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees ... Surprising Prices Carr 210701 M Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar See our great selection and top shopping.

Search Term for Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar


This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees ... Surprising Prices Carr 210701 M Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar See our great selection and top shopping.,4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site ... Surprising Prices Carr 210701 M Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar The best selection and top ...,#9: Small Fan & Mini-Air Conditioner: The Original Handy Cooler in Black #6: Kitchen Towels , White with Blue Stripe, Highly Absorbent, Low Lint, 100% Cotton Dish ...,Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar Reviews. Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar Now i am currently inside the shopping order online ...,M-Profile Light Bar Black Powder Coat . Tweet. SKU: 210701 $154.38 . Quantity: Product ... Light Bars Accessories CARR Gear.,CARR 210701-220052 M-Profile Light Bar Black Powder Coat w/Mounts in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts | eBay,Fits: 2005-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK 1984-2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2007-2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser,This review is from: Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar (Automotive) ... Carr 210701 M-Profile Black Powder Coated Light Bar by Carr's.,CARR | M PROFILE LIGHT BARS: ... XP3 Black. CARR's new Xtreme Black Powder Coat finish features a lightly textured matte finish that resists scratching, ... 210701 ...,Carr light bars provides a sturdy, secure mounting system for your Truck, Jeep or SUV. Standard Deluxe and Deluxe Rota light bars mount to the roof gutter, while the ...


0 comments

Post a Comment